Monday, April 21, 2008

So I am finally joining the blog world!

I have decided to join the world of bloggers. I enjoy looking at and reading all of your blogs, so I figured I might as well give this a try. I am horrible with journaling, so I don't know how this will go. Anyway, I am excited about it. I always thought, who in the heck has time to sit here and blog, yet I sit here reading everyone's blog....what a dork! I have no idea how to find people on here or let anyone know I am here....lol....hopefully I figure this out! Wish me luck!

9 comments:

Jeannie said...

Yay, and I love that I'm your first comment!! Somehow I'm sure that makes me really cool! Welcome to the blogging world!

Lori said...

Welcome to blogging. Can't wait to hear all about Selina's world.

Norma said...

Okay Girl,Call me NOW operators are standing by to help you become a blogging wiz! I am available to help you anytime.

Norma said...

Oh! I forgot to welcome you to the world of Blogging. It can be quite addicting.

Rachel said...

Hi Selena...welcome! Hope you enjoy it :-)

You'll have to get hooked up to something like google reader (if you're not already) that way you can keep with everyone else's blogs too.

Selina said...

Thank You Rachel...that is helpful!
Norma, I will be calling you soon! Thanks!

Kevin said...

Welcome to the Blogging world!!!!

mrsuribe said...

Yeah!!! Welcome to the world of blogging. I'll add you to my blog list. Maybe we can keep up with eachother through our blogs.

If you need help with Google reader, check out Michelle Lasch's blog. She has step by step instructions on how to use it.

See you Sunday!

~Sharon~ said...

Hi Selina. I wanted to also welcome you to the Blog world. I thought the same thing before I started... Who has time for that... I sure don't. But somehow I find time. Me and my family attend Revolution also. I have seen you several times, but I hope to officially meet you some day!

My DJ name

Your DJ Name Is:
DJ Screamin' Banana